Danger!The firework in the trunk spontaneously ignites.

2022-06-09 0 By

On the first day of the New Year, the police of Shangzhi City bureau of Harbin Public Security Bureau encountered a fire on their way home. They carried out rescue and disposal in the first time and successfully resolved the dangerous situation, which won the praise of the present people.February 1 noon, Shangzhi city director Shou police station instructor Zhao Guichen just finished New Year’s Eve duty, driving home found that the north side of the Pedestrian street in Shangzhi town parked a black car trunk on fire, a woman is hurriedly from the trunk to pull fire items.The fire occurred in the vehicle is located in shangzhi pedestrian street busy section, there are a number of roadside shops, pedestrians more, once the fire spread, the consequences are unimaginable.Zhao guicchen immediately pulled over to the side of the road, took out the fire extinguisher in the car, rushed to the burning car to put out the fire.Under the resolute and forceful disposal of the police, the items on fire were successfully extinguished.After preliminary verification, the cause of the fire is the owner of the New Year’s Eve fireworks placed in the trunk triggered spontaneous combustion, and ignited other items in the trunk, due to the timely rescue, did not cause more serious consequences.Police Zhao Guichen then criticized the driver education.